Los Angeles Arrival
Transfer via shuttle bus to your hotel. Enjoy an evening at leisure.
Los Angeles – Mojave Desert – Las Vegas
Meet your Tour Director and depart for Las Vegas, the glittering entertainment capital of the world, for non-stop fun, gambling and world-class entertainment. Your tour stops at the iconic Las Vegas Welcome Sign where you may wish to capture your photo memory of Las Vegas.
Las Vegas – Death Valley – Mammoth Lakes**
Today starts with a stop at the iconic Las Vegas Welcome Sign where you may wish to capture your photo memory of Las Vegas. Having enjoyed glamorous Las Vegas, it will be a sharp contrast this afternoon to enter the quiet and extreme environment of Death Valley. Stop at Zabriskie Point and Furnace Creek Ranch before continuing across the valley and ascending the Sierra Nevada Mountains to the alpine resort town of Mammoth Lakes**. The area gained prominence as a gold mining town in the 19th century and today is renowned for the superior skiing terrain and staggeringly beautiful mountain vistas.
**Winter Routing: the Tioga Pass may be closed due to weather or road conditions, in which case you will overnight in Fresno or Visalia and a visit to Mammoth Lakes will not be possible (winter routing applies to all departures between October and May under normal snow conditions).
Mammoth Lakes** – Yosemite - Sacramento
Arise with the morning sun and join us for an optional seasonal scenic gondola ride to the summit of Mammoth and enjoy a tasty breakfast as you survey a most stunning view of California from its desert floor to its lofty peaks. Next, your journey today brings you to the Tioga Pass** into the scenic wonderland of Yosemite National Park. Here, you will experience the valley floor and its splendors including the glacial-shaped granite formations of El Capitan, Half Dome, the magnificent Bridal Falls and Yosemite Falls. Overnight in the Sacramento.
Sacramento – San Francisco
Depart early this morning to arrive in San Francisco, one of the most beloved cities in America. “Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair". Enjoy a comprehensive sightseeing tour before arriving at your hotel. This evening take a memorable City by Night Tour (optional).
San Francisco (Napa Valley optional)
Day at leisure! Your Tour Director is on hand to assist with making your plans for the day: perhaps a cable car ride to Fisherman’s Wharf where one may enjoy a “Taste of San Francisco”: local seafood, famous sourdough breads or decadent Ghiradelli’s Chocolate. Or take a stroll by Sea Lions’ Marina to watch them frolic. Be sure to gaze across the bay to Alcatraz island where “America’s Most Wanted” such as Al Capone and ”Machine Gun” Kelly were incarcerated. Or visit Union Square for a shopping stop at Macy’s Department Store. You also may choose to embark on a wine tasting tour to Napa Valley, world renowned for its fine wineries and beautiful scenery (optional).
San Francisco Departure
Your tour ends on check out from your hotel. Your Tour Director is able to assist with transfers to San Francisco International airport if needed.
Prices, Dates, Hotels & Conditions
CHANGE CURRENCY€ £ $ A$ ¥ C$
The final price you will pay for this tour is that displayed in USD. Prices converted in other
currencies are for guidance purposes only and are approximate.
|DEPARTURES 2022||DEPARTURES 2023||PRICE FROM|
|MAY 4, 18, 25||-||1337|
|JUNE 8, 15, 29||-||1413|
|JULY 13, 20||-||1413|
|AUG 10, 17, 31||-||1413|
|SEP 7, 21||-||1413|
|OCT 5, 12, 26||-||1413|
YOUR ESCORTED MOTORCOACH TOUR INCLUDES
- Services of a professional Tour Manager throughout
- Deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach with onboard restroom facilities
- Hotel accommodations as specified or similar
- Sightseeing as specified
- Hotel taxes; service charges; and baggage (one suitcase per person)
TOUR HIGHLIGHT INCLUSIONS
- Post an Instagram of yourself at the iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Enjoy leisure time for shopping, gambling, eating, or all of the above in glitzy Las Vegas
- Traverse the lowest and driest spot within the western hemisphere: Death Valley National Park
- Explore the magnificent falls during a visit to majestic Yosemite National Park (weather permitting)
- Take in the sites of the City by the Bay, San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf
|1||Los Angeles||Hilton Los Angeles Airport|
|2||Las Vegas||Luxor Las Vegas - Pyramid Rooms|
|3||Mammoth Lakes||Mammoth Mountain Inn or Picadilly Inn Shaw in Fresno (Winter)|
|4||Yosemite Gateway||Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport|
|5-6||San Francisco||Parc 55 /Hilton Union Square|
PRE & POST HOTELS
PRE: Los Angeles, Hilton Los Angeles Airport
POST: San Francisco, Parc 55 / Hilton Union Square
- Hop on board a cable car during an extensive night tour of San Francisco and enjoy dinner tonight in the “City by the Bay”
- Ride a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge with vast views of the San Francisco Bay
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at world famous Bubba Gump at Santa Monica Pier the finishing line of famed route 66